Sunday, December 6, 2015

Sick

We had plans to hit up three more Christmas markets this weekend, but then I got sick and went to the ER, and now I'm miserable on the couch with antibiotics and everything hurts too much to do anything but pout about it.



Don't worry, it's nothing serious, if there had been an Urgent Care option on a Saturday afternoon here, I would have gone there instead.  All I really needed was antibiotics, but I was getting sicker by the minute so I couldn't have waited until Monday morning.  I was convinced that the ickiness I had been ignoring since Tuesday was just in my head, so I was surprised that the doctor said I had an infection and needed antibiotics pronto.

I had every intention of being as good as new when I woke up this morning, even though the Pharmacist said that I wouldn't start feeling better until 48 hours after beginning the antibiotics, but with Christmas markets to go to, I was willing to suffer my way to a nice warm delicious cup of glühwein...as good as new or not!
The Pharmacist was right, though, I'm still sick and need to rest.  If my attempt at banana bread is any indication that I shouldn't be doing much today, then I really should've stayed in bed this morning.


Dammit.

No comments:

Post a Comment